- All links to other third-party websites are not covered under Lighturr™ website’s Terms and conditions policy. Please refer to their websites’ terms and conditions. We have no control and thus will not be responsible.
- By accessing Lighturr™ website, you agree not to misuse this website for any kind of misconduct. This will be reported to relevant law enforcement authorities under the Computer Misuse Act 1998.
- While we take measures to prevent our website from any undesirable attacks, we will not be liable for any mishaps to your computer (hardware and/or software) damages while using and downloading any materials.
- Lighturr™ does not claim to own the rights of all images and its contents. Please use with caution as we are not liable for any damages caused from reusing any images and information.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
These Website Terms and all matters relating to your access to, or use of, the Website and the Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You hereby agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
- Product Information
All products listed and its contents are accurate as of date. Lighturr™ reserves the rights to amend its contents as our products improve from time to time.
- Payment Terms
- Full payment via any one of our online payment methods should be made for all online purchases.
- For other modes of payment, please arrange for payment within three (3) working days. We reserve the rights to release the goods thereafter.
- In the event that a product cannot be supplied, due to shortage, discontinuation etc., all payment will be refunded unless other delivery arrangement has been agreed upon.
- As an e-commerce store, we are not required to deliver any goods until payment has been received. The order will not be dispatched until payment is cleared. In the case where payment does not clear, we reserve the rights to cancel the order completely.
- Free delivery within 3 working days.
One (1) free delivery per overall purchase of S$200.00 and above.
- Delivery charges
- S$30.00 per trip for additional delivery, or for purchases below S$200.00.
- Additional S$10.00 charge for locations in Tuas, ALPS, Airport Cargo Complex; others are subjected to notification.
- These rates are only applicable for orders in Singapore. If you wish for your order to be shipped to any other country, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Delivery time
- Normal delivery hours: Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 6.00pm.
- Saturdays and after office hour delivery is subjected to availability and additional fee of S$20.00 is chargeable.
- We reserve the right to change the delivery day and time due to delivery schedule conflicts and/or any other unforeseen circumstances. You will be informed of these changes made in advance prior to your requested day and time.
- Self collection
- In the event that you would like to self-collect your order from our warehouse, please write to us at email@example.com at least 2 working days in advance for us to prepare your order for you. If no previous delivery attempts have been made to deliver your order, your shipping fees will be fully refunded.
- If you fail to collect your order within 30 Days from the pre-scheduled collection date, your order will be cancelled without refunds.
- Free delivery within 3 working days.
- Refund and Exchange Policy
- Due to the nature of our products, all sales are not refundable.
- Exchange within seven (7) days for unused or unopened items is allowed.
- For the exchange of opened and unused items, a 15% re-stocking fee is applicable at company’s discretion.
- For defective merchandises, please refer to our warranty clause.
- Warranty Clause
- If your product(s) is found defective or damaged upon arrival, we will replace or exchange the product(s) within seven (7) working days, starting from the day the product(s) is delivered to you.
- Within 24 / 36* months as of delivery date, no obligation** repair or replacement (if cannot be repaired) will be provided at our service center for product(s) under warranty.
- After the 24 / 36* months warranty period, service will be chargeable for replacement of spare parts (similar or equivalent model) and repair at our service center.
- After 24 / 36* months, we will do our best to service all our products at our service center; however, we reserve the rights not to provide the service due to unavailability of obsolete spare parts.* for extended 12 months’ warranty
**Excluding wear and tear and/or misuse.
- Offline Orders
- All orders must have a Company’s Purchase Order or Acknowledgment of Lighturr™ Quotation sent in either by email or fax. We cannot accept other methods of ordering (verbal, SMS, Whatsapp etc.) under any circumstances.
- For bulk or project based orders, a 50% down payment is required upon booking confirmation of your product(s). The balance payment is to be paid upon delivery of product(s). If full payment is not received as stated above, we reserve the right to forfeit all sums already paid and cancel the reservation.
- Our delivery personnel will not release the goods without payment and charges will incur to redeliver the goods.
- 100% down payment is required for customised products.
- We collect website visitor information and personal information. Website visitor activity includes number of visitor and products they view, etc.; and Personal Information via Account Set Up, Enquiry, Get in Touch; and/or Email; which are voluntarily provided by the visitor’s/customer.
- Data may be left on a user’s computer, (such ascookies), which is often used to track the viewing habits of visitors, make it easier for returning customers to log in and remembers what products were added to the shopping cart. For security reasons, please remember to clear your cache and cookies.
- Information collected will only be used for in-house data collection and marketing purposes. We will never share your information with any third parties. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
- We shall take reasonable measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of the personally identifiable information transmitted and to protect it from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.